- Sign Evangelism Team – join the team that changes the leader board outside for the church & preschool each week. The list is rotating so the more people we have the fewer number of times throughout the year you have to change it.
- Coffee Hour Host – sign up to host coffee hour once or twice a year! We all enjoy a good cup of coffee and a tasty treat after service. The church supplies everything except the goodies; hosting coffee hour is a great way to meet everyone who comes by to grab a cookie or two!
- Greeter – another way to serve & get to know your Grace family is by extending a hand of greeting and a “Hello” to those worshiping with us as they enter the sanctuary.
- Office Assistance – we regularly need help sorting, folding, taping, counting and labeling such things as our Newsletter and bulletins. Having an extra hand or two is a “huge” help.
- Other options – join the choir, join the audio/visual monitoring team, bring in fresh cut flowers for the altar, occasionally helping our Trustees, etc.
We might have missed a few but helping out with any of these is a wonderful way to serve Grace.
If you are interested in helping please contact Hope Farrell in the church office at 459-4191, visit our Contact page or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.